Author Topic: Overwrite the English copy of EFL with the Spanish version  (Read 67 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Overwrite the English copy of EFL with the Spanish version
« on: October 07, 2017, 06:52:45 am »
Just to make everyone aware you can overwrite the English version of this software with the Spanish version. If you do this the software will need to be reactivated before it expires. You can still use the same login information you had before.

You can only do this depending on the version number of the software you have. You will need to have installed the latest English version which is 4.1.1.176 if you have an earlier version you can not install the Spanish version on top of it.  If you attempt to you can corrupt the files which means neither version will work until you have followed the uninstall instructions in this forum.

If you decide to install the Spanish version over the English version You will not be able to install the English version over the Spanish version until the English version has a higher package number than the Spanish version.
My example of this is let's say you have the Spanish version installed which is 4.1.1.177 and you decide you want the English version 4.1.1.176 you can not just overwrite the Spanish version because the Spanish version has a higher package number than the English number.

I will not be offering support to those people that want to interchange versions and move from one language to another. I suggest you do a complete uninstall and then reinstall if you want to swap languages. You can follow the uninstall instructions in this forum if you need assistance.