Author Topic: Installing Education for Life  (Read 561 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Installing Education for Life
« on: February 20, 2017, 07:36:31 pm »
Installing this software is fairly straight forward. The software has been packaged as a .rar archive so you will need to unpack it. You will see the download link at http://mathswhizz.org You will need to email me for a free serial and username to login.

What I like to do is create a folder call it "Education for Life"  and once the software has downloaded put it in to that folder. Now open the folder and right click on the .rar package you have downloaded and click Extract Here.
Once the package has unpacked you will see several files in front of you. You need to right click on the one that says setup.exe and left click "Run as administrator" You will then see the User account control window open asking if you want to allow the following programme to make changes to your computer. Click on Yes, depending on your security setting you might get another window open asking if you want to run this software. Click Run,

You will now see a login window in front of you this means the software has been installed. It is very important you install the software like I said with Administrator rights or the software will not work.

You will then be forced to uninstall the software and reinstall it. If this does happen you can look at the new topic called Uninstalling Education for Life. This will guide you through the uninstallation process so you can reinstall successfully. If for any reason you can not follow the instructions and need help just create a new post.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:49:05 am by admin »